Just Gel Polish
Blue & Pewter Glitter Just Gel Polish
How to Use
To ensure proper application of Just Gel Polish follow the steps below
• Begin by cleaning and prepping the nail.
• To prevent lifting, and maximize adhesion, apply ibd PowerBond and let air dry
• Then apply a thin coat of Just Gel Polish Base Coat and LED cure for 30 seconds or UV cure for 1 minute.
• Follow up with a thin coat of Just Gel Polish and cure 30 seconds in an LED light or 2 minutes in a UV. Repeat the process for a second coat.
• Top it off with a thin coat of Just Gel Polish Top Coat again curing 30 seconds in an LED light or 2 minutes in a UV.
• Lastly remove gel residue with Just Gel Polish Gel Cleanser.
Tips and Hints
• When applying, make sure to keep Top Coat, Base Coat and Polish off the cuticle and encase the tip edge to ensure long wear.
• Cure thumbs separately for an even application.
Where to Buy
In Same Collection
Don't Fringe On My Parade
Getting' Twiggy With It